- Brett Carver Ph.D.
- OkState Wheat Improvement Team
- NPK Blog
- Wheat varieties developed at OkState
- 2022 Winter Crops School Videos
- Randy Raper Ph.D.
- OSU Ag Research Facilities
- New Frontiers Agricultural Hall
- Karen Hicks Ph.D.
- Environmental Science Program
- Oklahoma Noxious Weed Law and Rules
- USDA/NRCS Introduced, Invasive, and Noxious Plants - Oklahoma
- ODAFF Weed Free Forage and Mulch Certification Rules
- Thistle Identification OSU Extension
Tyson Ochsner Ph.D.
Oklahoma State University Soil Physics Program
U.S. Drought Monitor
Payne County Extension Office
NPK Blog post - To bale or not to bale
FALL SOIL HEALTH FIELD TRAINING
Thursday, September 1, 2022
OSU Agronomy Research Station
OkState Fire Ecology
Oklahoma Prescribed Fire Council
Oklahoma Prescribed Burn Association
Oklahoma Mesonet's OkFire
Amanda Silva Ph.D.
Oklahoma State University Wheat Resources
Oklahoma State University Wheat Blog
Grasshopper Management OkState Factsheet
Oklahoma State University Pest E-Alert
Sumit Sharma Ph.D.
Oklahoma Master Irrigator Program
Oklahoma Mesonet Irrigation Planner
Oklahoma Panhandle Research & Extension Center (OPREC)
McCull Research Station
Rangeland Analysis Platform
Grassland Productivity Forecast
The Prairie Project website
The Prairie Project Facebook Page
The Prairie Project Twitter site
The Prairie Project Instagram
Ok State Natural Resources Extension Facebook Page
Dr. Laura Goodman
Dr. Andrea Jilling
Dr. Tom Royer
Mites in wheat
Planning for stinkbugs in summer crops
Difference between false and true chinch bugs
State of Oklahoma Mental Health and Substance Abuse Services
Mental Health America - Mental health test
Mental Health Oklahoma - Resources
OSU Extension - Local Farm Stress Resources
Contact information for setting up a small group to help famers
Copyright © 2022 Ag Now Media LLC - All Rights Reserved.